Greetings! We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 14.7 for download. MySword 14.7's features include multiple improvements ranging from the Editor to preferences.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
- Notes Editor improvement: added verse/range before the date in Notes Add/Edit multiple notes selector similar to Single notes icon list selection.
- Updated the Journal Preferences to include Show notes/journal date similar to Notes Preferences.
- Added option to not add date to either Notes or Journal new entry and placed this option in the Notes and Journal Preferences (outside the Editor).
- Preferences improvement:
- Placed a message to download Bible Animals, Plants or Objects when None is tapped and the dictionary is not available.
- Placed a message to download R.M. Atlas or Rumsey when the Bible Maps option is tapped and the books are not available.
- Button bar color (Deluxe) for Light Theme affecting Navigation Drawer color:
- Lower saturation (25% or lower) will now cause the navigation drawer to have similar saturation and not be fixed at 50%.
- Gray (saturation 0%) is now possible and will not be pink.
- Old Bible links for WEBME and WEBBME will map to WMB and WMBB in case the new abbreviations of the updated modules are now registered by MySword (e.g. fresh download or Abbreviation cache is cleared).
- Fixed the Editor bugs:
- Find in Page should use Find and Replace if no split preview but both should use Find in Page if only Preview is visible.
- Find and Replace followed by autosave should not save the Editor search highlights.
- For non-Bible modules without entry and Navigation links option is unchecked the message of no entry is found no longer shows up.
- Search with Split view (Deluxe) first open should not be full preview without search parameters and results list pane so users will not be confused.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!