Have a blessed Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 12.3 for download. MySword 12.3's major features are Text-to-speech current verse is now in the notification drawer, and Better support for Apostolic Bible Polyglot (ABP) Strong extensions.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
What's new in Version 12.3
- Text-to-speech current verse is now in the notification drawer.
- Support for some USFM bibles with different header like Malayalam Indian Revised Version Bible from ebible.org.
- Copy in non-Bible modules will now only use Wiki text if Editor is not in WYSIWYG for text, otherwise text similar to Share will be used. HTML version stays the same though. Pasting in the Editor using the button will still use text so non-Wiki will not show formatting properly so use long tap instead.
- Better support for Apostolic Bible Polyglot (ABP) Strong extensions (please download the Dictionary ABStrong).
Bugs Fixed in Version 12.3
- Text-to-speech speaks Strong numbers.
- Android R (11) popup maximized has margins all around.
- Maps' Location info and People Relationship's Person info popups are not working and displays an error: Processing failed with error: ... LifecycleOwners must call register before they are STARTED...
- Module selection autocomplete long title is shrinking the column for abbreviation in Android Pie or lower.
- Deleting a Bible module will cause the Compare and Parallel options in the module selector to disappear but restarting MySword restores it.
- Interlinear BIB+ with no Strong (Morph only) causes wrong popup navigation and possible popup index fail.
- Parallel view (Premium) verse mode containing some modules like EasyEnglish and GW that don't have placeholders for empty verses (possibly caused by paraphrase in EasyEnglish merging verses, or variants in NT like Mar 9:44 GW) will have the verses out of sync.
- Parallel view (Premium) Text-to-speech freezes the screen for few seconds if the number of verses is high using Google TTS (Samsung TTS is fine though).
- Non-Bible Text-to-speech (Deluxe) freezes the screen for few seconds for very long content using Google TTS (Samsung TTS is fine though).
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!