We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 8.4 for download. MySword 8.4's major features are Arrange long tap popup menu items, Search results can now show highlights and tags, and other improvements.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
- Arrange long tap popup menu items.
- New long tap popup menu: Quick highlight verse - use the previously selected highlight (including remove highlight).
- Long tap highlight verse other than the current will no longer scroll back to the current verse.
- Support for LG Split windows.
- Preferences menu item in Search for the results: Show highlights, Show tags, Collapse adhoc tags. Highlights included formats. Adhoc tags' notes can be collapsed so that very long notes will not clutter the results page.
- New Bible view preference: Collapse tags. This will collapse all tags in a verse into one Tag icon for the main Bible screen and the Editor Bible views.
- Reading Plan (Deluxe) generation improvement for Gospels in one year and Act - Rev in one year.
- $ in Bible text is rendered as Null inside formatting tags like Red, Italics, OT quotes and Translators' notes.
- Viewing images using external app may fail when MySword opened another app, was evicted from memory then was restarted.
- Reading Plan Own Pace crashes when adding Reading of single chapter book with chapter number 1, e.g. Oba 1 or 2Jn 1.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!