We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 13.1 for download. MySword 13.1's major features are Sync Backup improvements like Support for Dropbox and option for Overwrite existing files even if newer, Verse Notes Editor improvements, and other improvements.
See How to use the New MySword 13.0 Sync Backup Feature for more details.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
What's new in Version 13.1
- Sync Backup improvements:
- Support for Dropbox.
- Added option for Overwrite existing files even if newer (only for modes To remote folder and To local folder)
- Select Modules path option for fresh install to Restore from Sync Backup (cloud or folder).
- Added two groups for Manage folder aside from Default: Backup all, and Restore all.
- It's now possible to Restore from read-only folders from the external SD Card (mode To local folder, backup folder is SD Card).
- Verse Notes Editor improvements:
- Added prevention of verse To less than verse From when saving causing phantom entry.
- Editing phantom record is now possible and will correct the invalid verse To. Existing phantom records still can't be shown though as the verse range is invalid.
- TheWord RTF/RVF and e-Sword RTF support improvements:
- Text-alignment: left, center, right
- Preference for enabling Font-size as well as Use of original colors instead of being mapped to MySword system colors compatible with themes.
- MySword non-Bible modules can now embed video and music using video and audio HTML tags. The source src attribute should contain the data table id entry similar to images.
- Editor improvement: new Insert item - File (Deluxe). Formerly, only File links can be inserted but now you can also embed the actual file similar to Insert image.
- Videos can be embedded with a link for external video player and full screen.
- Music can be embedded.
- Other types are embedded as links. Note that MS Office can't open office files as it requires them to be read-write but Google apps can.
- Note that inserting a very large file is limited by the memory available to MySword.
Bugs Fixed in Version 13.1
- Newly created Journal is not automatically selected and not in the list until MySword restarts.
- Editor crashes when the current Bible is in Parallel view and you use Insert hyperlink with text.
- Full Sync (Backup) of notes with old entries without date fails.
- "Popup failed: lengh=0; Index=-1" for Bible module with Morphology but without Strong and Strongs popup navigation is enabled.
- Compare and Parallel popup will not show bibles in case the current Bible's abbreviation contained a plus symbol (+).
- Editor Insert icon/symbol should use popup in case split pane is not visible.
Bugs Fixed in Version 13.0.1
- In split screen (multi-window), any preference change like Android/Color theme, button size/style and toggle Compact view that requires restart of MySword terminates the split screen.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!