Have a blessed Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
We are happy to announce the availability of MySword 10.5 for download. MySword 10.5's major features are long tap menu improvements and Export/Import Modules List for ease of downloading all modules selected in old device for the new one.
Please go to the Download MySword page.
- Export/Import Modules List for ease of downloading all modules selected in old device for the new one.
- Export Modules List in the Menu->Copy/Export to export into MySwordModulesList.txt to a desired path. This can then be shared or copied to a new device.
- Import Modules List in the Menu of Download Modules screen.
- New Other Look and Feel Preference: Show menu/action link in Bible. This is an alternative to long tap to open the context menu.
- New Long tap menu for Bible: Add/Edit notes. Useful if you don't want to go to the Notes screen anymore just to add/edit notes. If you can't see it at the bottom of the long tap menu, please go back to Preferences and enable the new menu item.
- Editor's Mini Bible Viewer for Deluxe is now a full fledge viewer for all Module types with history navigation. Long tap to use old Bible only viewer.
- Download modules screen Install size overflow to negative when total install size exceeds 2GB but download is just fine.
- Invalid verse chapter:verse with number 0 as possibly the result of a Commentary search (chapter 0 and verse 0 are book and chapter introductions, repectively) can crash the Verse Selector.
We are making MySword better. Thank you for your feedback.
Enjoy using MySword!