- Category: About MySword
- Published on Friday, 18 March 2011 02:25
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 4270
The authors of the software MySword, Jomin and Esmy Yu, want to thank the following who made this software possible:
- Almigthy God, for giving us the vision to do the project.
- Rick Meyers, developer of Pocket E-Sword, for inspiring us to do the project and continue what he has started. He had already discontinued his Pocket E-Sword software.
- Costas Stergiou, the author of TheWord Bible software for Windows, for providing the free unencrypted modules as the source of the MySword modules in MySword format.
- The different authors and publishers of the free Bibles, commentaries and dictionaries.
- Others ...
Many Thanks to the teachings and music of the following ministries who comforted and inspired us during the development of this project :
- Bill Winston Ministries
- Creflo and Taffi Dollar
- Fred Price
- Jesse Duplantis
- Joni and Marcus Lamb - Daystar Ministry
- Joel and Victoria Osteen
- Joseph Prince
- Kenneth and Gloria Copeland
- Marilyn Hickey and Sarah
- Mike Murdock
- Christian music albums that lift our spirits during the development of this project
The software will not be possible without the following free and/or open source libraries and tools:
- Apache Commons IO - The library of utilities assisted in developing some IO functionality, released under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. The library can be downloaded from http://commons.apache.org/io/.
- Eclipse - The open source Java Integrated Development Environment used in developing MySword for Android. The software can be downloaded from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/.
- GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program, was used in imaged editing. It was downloaded from http://www.gimp.org/.
- Google's Android Software Development Kit - The main library used in the development. The tool can be downloaded from http://developer.android.com/sdk/.
- InkScape - An Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format. It was used to create the icons and button images, and it was downloaded from http://inkscape.org/.
- Notepad++ - The text editor that was used to complement Eclipse', written by Don Ho and the rest of the Notepad++ developer team, downloaded from http://notepad-plus-plus.org/.
- SQLite - The database used, which is small, fast and reliable. All of the deliverable code in SQLite has been dedicated to the public domain by the authors. More information can be obtained from http://www.sqlite.org/.
- SQLite Manager - Extension for Firefox and other apps to manage any sqlite database, available in Mozilla Public License, written by Mrinal Kant, and downloaded from Mozilla add on website.
- Tango Desktop Project's Tango Icon Library - Free library of icons released into the Public Domain. Most icons come from this library and some are composed from the SVG icons. The icons can be downloaded from http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Library.
- 18 May 2013 - NHEB Bible was updated and uploaded today (18 May 2013)
- 22 April 2013 - Thai Catholic Bible uploaded today (22 April 2013)
- 18 April 2013 - Hebrew interpolated Study Bible and New Testament in the Original Greek – Byzantine Textform 2005 were uploaded today (18 Apr 2013)
- 11 April 2013 - MySword for Android 4.0 Released
- 10 April 2013 - New and updated modules uploaded today (10 April 2013)
- 19 March 2013 - NHEB Bible was updated and uploaded today (19 Mar 2013)
- 18 March 2013 - Happy Second Birthday, MySword!
- 02 February 2013 - Cardo font bug fixed today (2 Feb 2013)
- 22 January 2013 - MySword for Android 3.5.1 Bugfix Released
- 19 January 2013 - MySword for Android 3.5 Released